When you buy plants from labijo.com, you agree to all of the terms and conditions listed below.
- Customers who buy plants from other countries understand that the plants may not be in the best condition when they arrive due to the long transportation process and plant state (with or without root). Recovery will take some time.
- The customer must enter their phone number and email address for shipping purposes. Uncontacted customers by the courier are a common cause of delivery failures, which are not eligible for refunds or replacements.
- Some coupon pages have their own terms that override the terms and conditions on this page. For more information, please read the coupon page to find out the applicable terms and conditions.
Pre Order / Back Order
- If the plants you ordered do not meet our requirements for shipping, you can choose to cancel the order or wait for new plants to arrive from our nursery in Indonesia.
- For some big plants, you can also make pre-orders or back-orders.
- We use sphagnum moss for shipping soil.
- We will wrap the roots with spaghnum moss and put them in a plastic bag.
- We need about 6 working days to process your order before shipping.
- We only use UPS for shipping within the US.
- If the plants die because of bad preparation by our warehouse, the customer may propose plant replacement. To be eligible for plant replacement, pictures or videos of the plant’s conditions must be sent as proof within 48 hours after the plant’s arrival.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Refund and Replacement
Please read our Refund & Replacement Policy